Maintaining mpsql package

Hi!

I am interested in continuing to maintain the mpsql package. I have posted a
query on bug tracking database (wnpp) and have applied as a new maintainer. I
still need someone to check my identity.

I have played a lot with PostgreSQL recently and I would quite enjoy working on
mpsql package and improving it.

Would someone from your team be able to contact me on dbalder@ozemail.com.au (I
am emailing you from work, not even using the right OS at the moment) so that I
can forward you my details, GPG key and my photo ID, so that we can get the ball
rolling.

I live in Geelong, Victoria, Australia and I unfortunately do not really know
anyone in my area with the same interests or anyone who is involved in Debian
project.

Thank you,

Davor Balder