Re: gtml

Adam Majer <adamm@galacticasoftware.com> writes:

> According to the Need Help page, gtml is O. Looking at it's bug
> report I noticed that QA is the maintainer and not the maintainer
> that originally maintained the package --- I assume that it is still
> for adoption since O bug is not closed.  Correct?

Correct.  Normal practice is that if a package remains orphaned for
more than a couple weeks, QA becomes the maintainer.  But it is still
officially orphaned, and you can adopt it the normal way: first send a
BTS note to change the wnpp bug title to ITA, and then in your package
upload, close the wnpp bug.

Thomas