Re: kernel-patch-ttl and apsfilter [was: Helping busy maintainers]

Hi!

(sorry for the wrong thread position, I don't have the original
message since I subscribed too late).

Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> writes:

> Pawel Wiecek <coven@debian.org>
>
> Pawel is around and did an upload of vpopmail after some prodding, but
> I think he could use some help.  Don't NMU (except for #172986), but
> send in patches through the BTS.

I made the trivial patch to 172986 to provide the red tape for an NMU.
The Standards-Version could be updated and maybe a conversion to
debhelper 4 could take place, but otherwise the package seems okay. I
searched for patches for newer kernels (2.4.19 to 22), but didn't
found any. If somebody wants to NMU that with least effort, then just
fetch an updated version from my hp:

	http://www.piware.de/projects/

apsfilter has no RC bugs, but lots of important and normal ones. I
would try to fix some bugs of it if nobody else already does.

Martin
--
Martin Pitt
home:  www.piware.de