Re: PyZstd package was updated to 0.16.0

Hi Yokota,

yokota, on 2024-05-23:
> Pyzstd was updated to 0.16.0.
> Please upload the package to Debian.
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-pyzstd

Curious, I have not caught that on earlier upload, but upstream
home page moved from one github account[1] to another[2].  This
occurred somewhen between 0.15.9 and 0.15.10.  Comments in the
new git commits suggest the initial author's account has been
deleted from Github; I'm not sure what to think about this.  The
initial repository[1] now returns a "page not found" HTTP error.

[1]: https://github.com/animalize/pyzstd
[2]: https://github.com/Rogdham/pyzstd

Anyway, there seem to be a couple of occurrences of the old
location in the debian/ directory which might require an update.
Also, the d/copyright file might welcome an update to account
for the new developper.  The package looked otherwise in good
shape to me.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  pgp: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da