Re: py7zr-related python packages was updated

Hi Yokota,

yokota, on 2024-04-30:
> I was uploaded fixes as you suggested.
> Please upload them.
>
> * https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-bcj

I reviewed python-bcj and only had a few minor modifications to
bring to the debian/changelog.  They were mainly a matter of
rereading and maybe style, but please do have a look at these
changes in case you want to bring them to the other packages
too.  Otherwise the package was fit for upload, so I proceeded.
Thank you for your contribution!  :)

I will continue tomorrow morning utc with the other packages,
unless someone else beats me at it.

> * https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-brotlicffi
> * https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-inflate64
> * https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-pyppmd
>

> I also uploads other py7zr-related packages to add your suggested fixes.
> Please also upload them.
>
> * https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-multivolumefile
> * https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-pyzstd

Have a nice day,  :)
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  pgp: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da