Re: request for removal of my packages from the DPT namespace

Hi,

Am Tue, Apr 16, 2024 at 11:21:51AM +0200 schrieb Jeroen Ploemen:
> Jeroen Ploemen <jcfp@debian.org> wrote:
> > please delete the following packages from the DPT namespace on
> > salsa:
> >
> > cheetah
> > jaraco.classes
> > jaraco.collections
> > jaraco.context
> > jaraco.text
> > nfoview
> > ply
> > puremagic
> > python-autocommand
> > python-jaraco.functools
> > python-portend
> > python-rarfile
> > python-tempora
> > python-yenc
> > sabctools
> > sabnzbdplus
> >
> > All of these have already been mirrored into my personal namespace
> > to keep a public VCS available, while gaining at least some
> > protection against ongoing policy violations.

Not that I would have permissions to remove any repositories in DPT but
I've just checked

$ apt showsrc cheetah 2>/dev/null | grep Vcs-Git
Vcs-Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/cheetah.git

I would not remove anything that is referenced from package metadata.
I realised

$ apt showsrc sabnzbdplus 2>/dev/null | grep Vcs-Git
Vcs-Git: https://salsa.debian.org/jcfp/sabnzbdplus.git

so here the DPT repository is probably misleading.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--
https://fam-tille.de