Membership request

Good day,

As I met "pollo" this morning on OFTC after inquiring about helping out with the adoption of virtualenvwrapper or researching more into the state of packaging pyenv in Debian, he suggested a good starting point would be to read  https://deb.li/PyPolicy which I had not until now and then join the team to help out on any team-maintained packages.

I understand the gist of it but I'm starting to think that "pollo" might actually be a chicken, because he's excellent at laying out eggs-amples of policy, but when it comes to packaging, he believes in free-range.

On with the serious phase of this request:

Why you want to join the team:

Best regards,

Nicolas Couture
Open Source Enthusiast