Re: How to provide AppStream data by upstream?

I don’t know if this would be considered the best way to do it, but with electrum I simply handle the AppStream file manually in electrum.install.

https://salsa.debian.org/cryptocoin-team/electrum/-/blob/master/debian/electrum.install?ref_type=heads

In this case I wrote the AppStream file myself and submitted it to the upstream project, which is now maintaining it in their code base.

--

Soren Stoutner

soren@debian.org