Sorry, I ment pyrlp (Was: apprise fails its autopkg tests with Python 3.12)

Hi Ben,

sorry for pointing at the wrong package.  I intended to write pyrlp
(while apprise was in my cut-n-paste buffer.)

Please read the text below with s/apprise/pyrlp/ in mind.
The bug in question is #1056442.

Kind regards and thank you for your quick response anyway
   Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de