Re: RFS: browser-cookie3/0.19.1-1 - Python module for extracting cookies from browser

On 07/02/2024 12:15, Salvo Tomaselli wrote:
In data venerdì 19 gennaio 2024 20:55:45 CET, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI ha scritto:
On 14/12/2023 10:38, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "browser-cookie3":
   * Package name     : browser-cookie3
Version : 0.19.1-1
     Upstream contact : Boris Babic <boris.ivan.babic@gmail.com
   * License          : LGPL-3
   * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/ekalin/browser-cookie3
Section : python

The source builds the following binary packages:
    python3-browser-cookie3  -Python module for extracting cookies from
browser Changes for the initial release:
browser-cookie3 (0.19.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium  * Initial release
(Closes: #1056159) My plan is for the package to be team-maintained (the
VCS fields in control are even pointing to a non-existing repository
under python/), bu sine I'm not yet part of the team
(https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2023/11/msg00033.html), I've
uploaded the package to a personal repository, but I'll gladly move it
to the python team). I've had to manually add the dependency on
python3-jeepney because of the complex way it's specified in setup.py.
The package has some tests, but they need the webdriver_manager module
(which is not packaged), so the tests are not being run. Thanks,

This is a friendly ping to let you know that I'm still looking for a
sponsor for this package.
> You have a link to the dsc file?

Sure, I've uploaded the package to mentors and the dsc is here:

https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/browser-cookie3/browser-cookie3_0.19.1-1.dsc

--
We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours!
(Adapted from Pat Paulsen by Joe Sloan)

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br