AppStream examples

Hello,

as upstream maintainer want to start providing AppStream meta data for the package.

I can create an XML file. But I also want to know and check how this will look like in real world. I never used a "Software Center". The question is how can I check the "rendering" of an AppStream XML file in such a "center" without messing up my system? Maybe there is an online renderer available? I couldn't find something like this at the Wiki or AppStream website itself.

Kind
Christian