Re: sphinx-build module not found in sbuild

Le lun. 8 janv. 2024 à 13:46, Julian Gilbey <julian@d-and-j.net> a écrit :
On Mon, Jan 08, 2024 at 01:22:54PM +0100, Jérémy Lal wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm stuck at this odd behavior:
> when I build a package in my current environment (debian/testing),
> sphinx-build ... works correctly.
> when building in sbuild, sphinx-build doesn't find current module:
> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'xxx'
> in docs/conf.py at
> from xxx import __version__
> I don't understand which other debian package is modifying that outcome.
> Any idea ?

Perhaps your local build is importing from a globally-installed
version of the package?  (For example, you're building version 1.3 of
python3-foo, but you already have version 1.2 of python3-foo
installed.)

Damn, that new package I'm working on already exists 。•́︿•̀。