Looking for a sponsor (python-cloudscraper)

Hi,

I plan to package simplemonitor (https://simplemonitor.readthedocs.io/).

I need to package two dependencies before. One is python-cloudscraper:
https://mentors.debian.net/package/python-cloudscraper/

https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-cloudscraper/python-cloudscraper_1.2.69-1.dsc

https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-cloudscraper/

There were a bit of discussion regarding tests about 3 weeks ago, I
think that the current situation should be as good as it can get for
now.

Thank you very much for any feedback, sponsorship, etc.

PS: CCed a Pierre-Elliott who sponsored another package of mine, and
Thomas Goirand who showed some interest. I think that both might be
quite busy at the moment, I'm keen to move python-cloudscraper :-) , I'm
happy to work with anyone who is happy :-)

--
Carles Pina i Estany
https://carles.pina.cat