RFS: browser-cookie3/0.19.1-1 - Python module for extracting cookies from browser

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "browser-cookie3":

 * Package name     : browser-cookie3
   Version          : 0.19.1-1
   Upstream contact : Boris Babic <boris.ivan.babic@gmail.com
 * URL              : https://github.com/borisbabic/browser_cookie3/
 * License          : LGPL-3
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/ekalin/browser-cookie3
   Section          : python

The source builds the following binary packages:

  python3-browser-cookie3 - Python module for extracting cookies from browser

Changes for the initial release:

browser-cookie3 (0.19.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Initial release (Closes: #1056159)

My plan is for the package to be team-maintained (the VCS fields in control are even pointing to a non-existing repository under python/), bu sine I'm not yet part of the team (https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2023/11/msg00033.html), I've uploaded the package to a personal repository, but I'll gladly move it to the python team).

I've had to manually add the dependency on python3-jeepney because of the complex way it's specified in setup.py.

The package has some tests, but they need the webdriver_manager module (which is not packaged), so the tests are not being run.

Thanks,

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br