Re: cython 3.x (for Python 3.12)

Hi,

Le samedi 25 novembre 2023 à 16:23 +0000, Stefano Rivera a écrit :

> Julien Puydt <jpuydt@debian.org>
>    fpylll (U)
>    pplpy (U)

I had a look.

For fpylll: it has a newer upstream which works with more recent cython
versions, so I'm actually eager to see the move.

For pplpy, I'm a bit annoyed as I have no recollection of that
package... According to its homepage, the project has been archived, so
it's probably dead. But the sagemath package still depends on it (or at
least its d/control says it does) so we can't drop it yet.

Cheers,

JP