Re: Sponsorship request: python-ping3

Hi,

On 20 Oct 2023 at 01:06:01, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> Carles Pina i Estany <carles@pina.cat> wrote on 18/10/2023 at 01:56:46+0200:

> >> Tell me when you're fine with your work and I'll upload.
> >
> > To me, it can be uploaded :-)
> >
> > Let me know if I need or can do anything else.
>
> Uploaded, remember to put a tag on the latest commit. :)

Excellent!

Tagged via:
$ git tag -s debian/4.0.4-1
   ("Initial release" the commit message)

$ git push upstream debian/4.0.4-1

I've just realised that there is "gbp tag" :-/ I'll use it next time.
Reading the description in man gbp-tag: I was in the right branch and
the verifications would have been ok! (last commit in the debian
branch).

Thanks!

--
Carles Pina i Estany