first package questions (salsa repo in personal or team, debian/control maintainers, expected failing unit tests)

Hi,

I've uploaded my first package (python-cloudscraper). I've filled a RFS
(#1053332). I have some questions (some specific to debian-python
organisation)

* Question 1: Git repo

I pushed the code to
https://salsa.debian.org/carlespina/python-cloudscraper/ . Should I,
instead, push it already to
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-cloudscraper/ ?

That might be related to Question 2.

* Question 2: debian/control, Maintainers and Uploaders

I've read
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/-/blob/master/policy.rst#maintainership
and I think that my favourite, "long term" (does not need to be now),
would be:

Maintainer: Debian Python Team <team+python@tracker.debian.org>
Uploader: Carles Pina i Estany <carles@pina.cat>

So far I've done:
Maintainer: Carles Pina i Estany <carles@pina.cat>
And no Uploader (will be the sponsor on the first time).

Is that correct?

* Question 3: allow failing tests from upstream in dh_auto_test

Upstream has 4 failing unit tests. Besides working with upstream to fix
them what I've done is, in debian/rules:
-----
override_dh_auto_test:
	# Disable tests failing from upstream
	pytest -k "not (test_bad_interpreter_js_challenge1_16_05_2020 or test_bad_solve_js_challenge1_16_05_2020 or test_Captcha_challenge_12_12_2019 or test_reCaptcha_providers)"
-----

The reason is that I don't want to disable or even ignore failing unit
tests in the salsa-ci pipeline. If there is a new one failing I'd like
to know. The override_dh_auto_test is my way of having "allowed to fail"
for a specific list. Is there any other, better / recommended / standard
way?

* Question 4

Any casual comments on the package would be welcomed (even in a
non-sponsor level). For sponsoring: the main reason of packaging this is
that it's an indirect dependency of "simplemonitor". Related bugs:

RFS: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1053134
ITP: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1053134
ITP of simplemonitor: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1016113

Thank you,