Re: debian/watch: How to watch version tags and what to capture?

Dear Metchilde,

thanks for reply.

On 2023-09-17 08:51 Mechtilde Stehmann <mechtilde@debian.org> wrote:
> Am 17.09.23 um 08:35 schrieb c.buhtz@posteo.jp:
> > Might it just be that "uscan" doesn't run every day on the Debian
> > servers? :)
> >
> > I tried to reproduce it on my local machine. But there the new
> > version is recognized without problems.
>
> You can find the right result under
> https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=fabi.wolff%40arcor.de

To be more precise: First table, last column (header "Watch").

OK, than what is about tracker.debian.org ? Then there must be a BUG?
I assume I'm not the first one encountered it. Is there a bug tracker I
can check or report that Issue?

It is really frustrating when simple things like this do not work.