Re: Maintenance of netmiko in the Python team

On 2023-09-13 09:29, Thomas Goirand wrote:

OpenStack networking-generic-switch needs 4.1.2, from last August, so I'm about to upload that version to Experimental right away. Since you, Vincent, is listed in the Maintainer: field, and the team is only listed as Uploaders:, I was wondering if it's ok for me to switch these, and go back to normal team maintenance. FYI, I'm doing this on my current upload to Experimental, though it's not unstable, and can be reverted very fast (PLEASE everyone, do NOT start another flame war for uploads to Experimental, especially when I'm kindly taking the time to write such a courteous message...).

Yes, you can. I am often listed as Maintainer while the team should be because in a distant past, this was the default for whatever tool we used to generate debian/control. So, if you can, switch me to uploader (or remove me, I lack time to do anything useful).

Thanks!