Re: Shouldn't packages maintained by DPT be found in salsa.d.o/python-team ?

Hi,

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023, at 16:37, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when looking at bug #1026525 I intended to checkout mitmproxy
> and realised
>
> $ apt showsrc mitmproxy | grep -e ^Vcs -e ^Maintainer 2>/dev/null
> Maintainer: Debian Python Team <team+python@tracker.debian.org>
> Vcs-Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/mitmproxy
> Vcs-Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/mitmproxy.git

Yes, it was where the package lived before I added DPT into the maintainer list.

> I would have expected that the package can be found under
>
>     https://salsa.debian.org/python-team
>
> Am I missing something?

Yes, but I didn’t bother moving as the debian group allows more people to contribute, but feel free to move it if you think it’s worth it.

> Sebastien / Andrej are you aware of this bug which blocks a couple
> of Python modules (python-uvicorn, python-scrapy)

Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ve heard about it until now, thanks for prodding me. I don’t have time to look right now, so feel free to fix it if you have time.

Thanks!

  Andrej