Re: How to create multi-source tarball with different submodules for scipy

Am Tue, Jan 17, 2023 at 08:55:21AM +0800 schrieb Paul Wise:
> On Mon, 2023-01-16 at 17:05 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
>
> > I intended to merge all these submodules in a single
> > scipy_1.10.0.orig-submodules.tar.gz.
> Any reason not to use one tarball per submodule?

Yes, this would need manual intervention for any change of the modules
(either we can get rid of one or upstream adds another one).  Single
tarballs also would not really solve the problem I was asking for.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de