Python Team Sprint: poll to find best dates (deadline, September 10th)

Thanks to everyone who replied [1].

I think there is enough interest for this to be worth organising. Here's a poll to find the best dates for the sprint:

https://deb.li/38VrF

There are only 2 options, Oct 28-29-30 & December 2-3-4. We could have a pretty long debate on dates, but I'm making it simple by restricting it to those 2 options :)

Please answer the poll before September 10th if you are interested in participating.

Once we have a date, I'll create a proper wiki page.

Cheers,

[1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2022/08/threads.html#00052

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀