Request to join python team

Hi,

I am requesting to join the debian python team. I have already contributed merge requests for updates to asyncpg and autokey (salsa username is ildumi95), and I am working on updates to several other python projects. I plan to help with standard package maintainer tasks and bug fixes. If there are any specific high-maintenance or generally neglected packages that need extra help or working on, please let me know!

I am a current member of the debian science maintainers team and have contributed to python packages within the science team such as pivy. I have also contributed to debian with riscv port fixes for various packages. I do not have DD/DM privileges but am hoping to submit a DM application soon.

I confirm that I have read and accept the terms of the team policy in  https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst.

Ileana Dumitrescu

GPG Public Key: FA26 CA78 4BE1 8892 7F22 B99F 6570 EA01 146F 7354