Re: Auto-handling of closed bugs - how does it work?

Hi Julian (2022.08.14_07:18:49_+0000)
> A question of curiosity: when I push a commit to salsa with a "Closes:
> #nnnnn" in the changelog, the BTS gets a "tag: pending" notification.
> I looked and looked, and could not find out how salsa does this?
> Could anyone enlighten me?  (The standard debian-ci scripts, which the
> repositories use for their CI, appear to only do something with RC
> bugs.)

It's a salsa webhook:
https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc#Dealing_with_Debian_BTS_from_commit_messages

We don't have tooling that automatically configures all the repos, but
when we migrated to salsa, we set them all up for tagpending, and
posting to #debian-python-changes on IRC

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/