Desire to join

Dear Debian Python Team,

With this email, I am expressing my wish to join the team. So far I have contributed to Debian:

* as part of the core organizing team of DebConf12 in Nicaragua
* lately packaging and maintaining a few pieces in the Debian GIS Team - https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian@xama.nu

Please be aware, that I am no DD/DM and I will need a bit of support and sponsoring of the upload.

I would like to join the team, because I mainly work with Python and packaging makes most sense to me, if I am actually using the software. I would like to start with quite useful Python based software `sqlfluff` - https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1016588

My Salsa login: xamanu

I hereby state that I have read the Debian Python Team - Policy under https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst and I am happy to accept it.

Thanks and all the best,
Felix