New upstream version numpydoc 1.2.1 on salsa?

Dear list,

I have open merge requests to update the numpydoc version on salsa.

Version 1.2.0 is affected by a bug [1] which generates a scikit-learn bug in debian [2].

Version 1.2.1 will fix the debian bug and hopefully moves towards the migration of scikit-learn new version in testing.

Is someone in this list available to merge my MRs, or to update the package if my MRs are not acceptable?

Thank you very much!
Regards,
Chiara

[1] https://github.com/numpy/numpydoc/pull/363