Cleaning up the Salsa DPT landing page

Hey folks,

The merger between the DPMT and the PAPT into a single entity has been
pretty successful IMO and I think it's time to cleanup the Salsa DPT
landing page.

Looking at https://salsa.debian.org/python-team, I would propose the
following:

1. Delete the empty DPMT sub-group at
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules

2. Delete the empty PAPT sub-group at
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications

3. In the 'tools' sub-group, rename the 'python-modules' sub-sub-group
to 'policy' and delete everything that is not the 'policy.rst' file, as
people now use the 'packages' sub-sub-group for tracking purposes
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules

4. Delete the legacy 'python-apps' sub-sub-group
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-apps

Happy to hear what others think of this. I don't have the permissions to
enact this anyway, so if we reach consensus, and admin will have to make
the actual changes :)

  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau
  ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋   pollo@debian.org / veronneau.org