Re: DPT repositories checks/"violations" report

On 2022-01-03 01 h 30, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> Since this is all about team Git repositories, someone should just fix them
> (modulo the one about using pypi, which I think we mostly agree isn't
> something someone unfamiliar with the package can 'fix').
But that doesn't prevent future errors from popping up and doesn't make
maintainers aware of their errors (so they can learn from it).

I think the "perfect" solution would be to have an automated tool (aka
janitor) fixing these automatically, but this would require more work.

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau