Eric-22.12 and trove-classifiers

Hi list

I am working on eric and I do have an issue before release.

It depends on trove-classifiers which isn't packaged in Debian. I have tried to make a package out of it but not luck.

First it depends on calver that is not packaged in Debian.

Secondly. After having installed calver, the build stops with the following error:
E: pybuild pybuild:386: configure: plugin distutils failed with: exit code=1: python3.11 setup.py config
dh_auto_configure: error: pybuild --configure -i python{version} -p "3.11 3.10" returned exit code 13
make: *** [debian/rules:10: binary] Error 13

Does anyone have a solution to this?

If anyone is willing to package these or even adopt eric, you are more than welcome.

Regards
Gudjon