change in the extention importation with 3.11

Hello, I am trying to fix this bug

I find the error message not very informative...

:~/$ python3.11
Python 3.11.0+ (main, Nov  4 2022, 09:23:33) [GCC 12.2.0] on linux
import scitbx_linalg_ext
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
SystemError: initialization of scitbx_linalg_ext raised unreported
exception

I would like your opinion and some help in order to fix this or at least understand what is going on.

ther extension was build with boost_python, maybe something is wrong also with boost_python and Python3.11.

I do not know if other packages using boost_python are affected like this.

thanks for considering

Frederic