Re: Fixing upstream branch after tagging

Hi Guðjón,

On 2022-12-05 08:24, Guðjón Guðjónsson wrote:
I am working on eric and I made a mistake while updating the git repository.

Some paths have changed so files were not excluded correctly and now upstream and pristine-tar contain jquery*.js files.

How can I remove the files after having tagged?
I read that the pristine-tar branch should be removed [1]. Is that correct?

I would suggest repacking the source package [2] (see starting from "Copyright"). Branches 'upstream' and 'pristine-tar' should not be modified manually.

1) https://go-team.pages.debian.net/workflow-changes.html <https://go-team.pages.debian.net/workflow-changes.html>

[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Repacking#Copyright

Hope this helps,
Andrius