Re: build package xrayutilities - wheel and pip with setuptools

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 11:15:59 AM EDT PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
> thanks for your help.
>
> I have one more question
>
> I have  this command from the previous build
>
> {interpreter} setup.py build_man
>
> how can I translate this with the new build systeme ?

As far as I can see, the package doesn't ship any files in /usr/bin.  Why do
you need to build man pages (I'm assuming that's what that's for?  More
generically, what problem did that step in the process solve that's not solved
now?

Scott K