bringing python-django-registration back into testing, dfsg issues

Hello

python-django-registration has been removed from testing, and since it's
an useful package I'd like to bring it back into it.

There is a new upstream release, and there was already some work done in
git to package it, but it was failing because upstream has added a new
dependency on https://pypi.org/project/confusable_homoglyphs/

The problem with the latter is that it includes two files from the
unicode consortium:
http://www.unicode.org/Public/UNIDATA/Scripts.txt
http://www.unicode.org/Public/security/latest/confusables.txt
which, if my understanding of https://www.unicode.org/copyright.html is
correct aren't DFSG, but could be redistributed.

I have two questions on how to proceed.

1) I've pushed to git a patch to make confusable_homoglyphs optional:
it seems to be working, but it's still missing proper warning of the
user that that specific protection is disabled. I would add both a
runtime warning and a .NEWS.

Do you think it is ok to upload the package like this?

2) Even if the answer to 1 is yes, I can also try to package
confusable_homoglyphs: upstream can download the files from the unicode
consortium if they aren't available: do you think it's better to use
that ability and package the file in contrib, or just put everything in
non-free?

Personally, the latter sounds quite easier, and I would be strongly
tempted by it.
--
Elena ``of Valhalla''

🧛