Re: RFS: mercurial-evolve

On 07/09/2022 09:12, Andrej Shadura wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, 6 Sep 2022, at 14:53, Andrej Shadura wrote:
On Tue, 6 Sep 2022, at 14:45, Georges Racinet wrote:
I'm looking for a sponsor for my package "mercurial-evolve".
I’ve made some changes and uploaded evolve to NEW.
In one commit I made a "typo" and wrote a wrong word: "Drop unnecessary variable names". What I meant was, of course, "variables" :)
Anyway, DH_VERBOSE=1 is better set by the maintainer rather than directly in debian/rules, as it’s a bit too verbose, and this package is not too tricky to require it at all times. I can’t remember right now how exactly PYBUILD_NAME works, but I don’t think you were using it correctly here, and it didn’t make any visible difference anyway (likely because there’s only one binary package), so I dropped it.
I'll look into it.

Other than that, the rest of the commits are minor nitpicks and are, hopefully, self-descriptive.
Thank you for the fixes / improvements, and for the upload, this is great!
Thanks, you did a good job on your first Debian package :)

:-) I still have some rookie questions, don't worry :-)

--
Georges Racinet
https://octobus.net, https://heptapod.net