Re: RFS: tpm2-pytss

Hello Claudius,

Am 01.09.22 um 10:59 schrieb Claudius Heine:
Hi Carsten,

On 2022-09-01 10:56, Carsten Schoenert wrote:
Hello Claudius,

I can take care on this, might take time until the weekend.

Thanks!

you are welcome!

I did go through the source again some days ago and that resulting in a new MR for tpm2-pytss which I raised afterwards.

https://salsa.debian.org/cmhe/tpm2-pytss/-/merge_requests/3

I see two options to getting further.
Option 1) would be that you please meld this MR into the current state, you than also adjust the changelog subject line with s/UNRELEASED/unstable and move the tree over to the DPT so I would just need to rebuild the package finally.

Or option 2) could be I create a new repo within the DPT namespace on Salsa an do the small adjustments by myself.

I can happily live with any of these options.

--
Regards
Carsten