Reintroduction of gtg and liblarch

Hello Python Team,

I would like to reintroduce the gtg (Getting Things Gnome) package [1]
and its dependency liblarch [2].

I have contacted Antonio Ospite, claiming that he's working on the
package in the associated bug [3], but got no response.

In the meantime I pushed an updated working package of liblarch at
salsa [4], and I would like to know if the python team is OK to update
the official repos [5] and go forward with the reintroduction of gtg
and liblarch.

Thanks!
François

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/gtg