Re: archive rebuild for pytest from experimental

Hi Sandro,

On 08/06/22 at 21:21 -0400, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> Hello Lucas,
> the Debian Python Team is in the process of updating pytest to a new
> upstream release. Given the substantial number of packages depending
> on it, we'd like to leverage the mass rebuild infrastructure to build
> the reverse dependencies against pytest/7.1.2-1 in experimental.
>
> I've opened a MR for adding the new mode at
> https://salsa.debian.org/lucas/collab-qa-tools/-/merge_requests/22 and
> you can find attached the package list.
>
> Thanks a lot in advance!

Results are available in:
http://qa-logs.debian.net/2022/06/09/

http://qa-logs.debian.net/2022/06/09/res.base.txt are the reference
results
http://qa-logs.debian.net/2022/06/09/res.pytest.txt are the results with
pytest from experimental
http://qa-logs.debian.net/2022/06/09/diff.pytest.txt are the differences
http://qa-logs.debian.net/2022/06/09/pytest/ are the logs for all
packages in diff.pytest.txt

Note that 'pyranges' hung during test (or was extremely slow to
complete), and I had to kill it. So the log does not reflect what really
happens.

Lucas