Thank you for helpful responses (Re: python-catalogue: AttributeError: type object 'EntryPoint' has no attribute '_from_text')

Hi,

I'd like to use the chance to express that I'm really thankful for every
helpful response I received here on this list.  My work in Debian
touches a lot of techniques and I can't gather expertise in every single
one.  It also happens that web searches I'm doing are not always as
successful as I wished.  So thanks a lot to those who have proven a
certain level of patience.  Your helpful responses enabled me to become
very productive in times of solved problems per time unit.

Thanks a lot

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de