Re: Moving deepdiff to the Python Team? (and maybe taking over)

Hi Michael,

Am Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 12:16:05PM +0100 schrieb Michael Banck:
> On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 10:57:47AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > seems I was able to create repositories and simply my script to do so
> > starting with an existing local repository failed for reasons I don't
> > know.  Thus I pushed what I have here and hand over to those who might
> > want to fix
>
> Thanks Andreas.

You are welcome.

> I'm not in
> https://salsa.debian.org/groups/python-team/packages/-/group_members
> AFAICT so either you will have to remove me as maintainer or add me to
> that group I guess.

I can not add you personally but I hope someone responsible will take
the needed action (either by replacing your ID or adding you to the
team ... if you ask me two Uploaders are better than one).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de