Re: DPT repositories checks/"violations" report

> I'm in the process of writing a tool to uniform the repo configuration
> in python-team/package
>
> - add integration: Emails on push
> - remove integration Irker
> - add webhook: KGB (or edit to remove all the extra parameters set,
> which are the default values anyway)
> - add webhook: tagpending

the tool is now ready:
https://github.com/sandrotosi/dpt-repos-check/blob/main/dpt-fix-integrations-webhooks.py

> I'll write back here when i think it's ready for review and request
> authorization to run it.

can any admin check if the changes look sane (i've run a test run on
~25 repos) and that i'm allowed to run this across the whole
`packages` subgroup on salsa?

> I think there's still one point we need to figure out: how to make
> these remarks known to the packages maintainers, instead of all of
> them just being in a text file.

This is still an open point, and i welcome ideas

Thanks,
--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/