Re: sphinxext-opengraph_0.4.2-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable, unstable

On Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 10:40 PM Chiara Marmo <marmochiaskl@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sandro,
>
> thank you very much for your answer and your sponsoring.
>
>>   If you want it to be sponsored,
>> please add a new entry to debian/changelog with a "source only
>> upload"-like text, set the suite to `unstable` (so not UNRELEAED as
>> it's usually created by default), commit and git push and let this
>> list know (or you can reach out to me privately, that's fine too).
>

> Done.
>
>> The sponsor usually takes care of git tagging and uploading to the archive.
>

> I have untagged.

please note you removed a valid tag, which was for version 0.4.2-1
(the one that just got accepted from NEW), I've restored it. since you
never tagged the new -2 (because there was no new entry in the
changelog at that time) there was no tag to be removed.

Anyway, i've uploaded 0.4.2-2 to unstable, thanks for your
contribution to Debian!

There's also a new upstream release, 0.5.0, which would be nice for
you to package

Regards,
--
Sandro "morph" Tosi