Re: Upload updated python-easygui

On Wed, 3 Nov 2021, Andreas Noteng wrote:

Hi, i recently pushed an update to python-easygui fixing an FTBFS-bug recently filed.

I though I had DM upload priveleges to the package, but apparently I don't. Would anyone please upload for me, or grant me upload privileges for the package? From before I have DM upload priveleges to packages transgui and pyspread, and I had on package pype before it died upstream an was removed from Debian.

Uploaded, thanks!

Scott