Request to join the team

Hello,

I would like to join the Python team to maintain fbtftp[1] (which I
still need a sponsor). After I get more comfortable, I can assist with
maintaining python-ldap3, python-ldap as well as taking care of some RFPs.

I have been packaging proprietary software for Debian as part of my job
for some time and decided that now is a good moment to also contribute
to Open Source.

My Salsa login is lamaral, but my account is not activated yet. Once I
get salsa access, I will move the fbtftp repository there, as it
currently resides in my GitHub[2].

I have read and I accept the the Python Team Policy.

Thank you,
Luiz

[1]: https://mentors.debian.net/package/fbtftp/
[2]: https://github.com/lamaral/debian-fbtftp/