Debian python-language-server package forks

Hi,

the Python language server packages where recently forked upstream (because the developers lost access to the original repos) and the development shifted there. I started working on new Debian packages for those (cf. #994007):

python-jsonrpc-server -> python-lsp-jsonrpc:
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-lsp-jsonrpc

python-language-server -> python-lsp-server:
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-lsp-server

pyls-black -> python-lsp-black:
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-lsp-black

I kept the history of the old packages and also the maintainers and uploaders. Note that the Python modules and executables where renamed, so the new packages don't conflict with the old ones. Still I would propose to drop the old packages later as development stalled.

I'm currently testing the new packages and plan to upload them to new in
the coming days. Please tell me if you disagree or see other problems.

I'm also planning to package these pylsp plugins: pylsp-mypy, pyls-flake8, pyls-isort and will fill ITPs for them soon.

Cheers Jochen