Re: Joining team

Hi Valdo (2021.08.20_19:33:11_+0000)
> I would like to join the team and help the team in maintaining and creating
> packages. I love open source and freeware and I want to contribute to the
> betterment of the open source projects. I like to learn and experience the
> joy of being a contributor for one of the open source software that I liked
> so much.

Sorry for the delayed reply.  Thanks for the offer, we'd love to have
your help in the team.

However, I'm not going to add you to the team, immediately.
I'd recommend getting started by contributing Merge Requests in Salsa
and patches through the bug tracking system, or adopting some orphaned
packages, and getting some experience maintaining them.  Ideally finding
some mentors to help you out, along the way. You can get uploads
sponsored through the team or debian-mentors.

Once it's clear that you're familiar with Debian development processes
and package maintenance, then we'll happily grant you commit access to
the team repos.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera