Re: RFS: colorzero/2.0-1 [ITP] -- Construct, convert, and manipulate colors in a Pythonic manner.

On 6/19/21 9:03 AM, Peter Green wrote:
> Just done some reviewing/tweaking. I've pushed the following changes
> to the git repo, please
> tell me if you have any objections.
>
> I added a gpb.conf to make git-buildpackage actually use pristine tar
> and hence result in an orig
> tarball that was consistent with what is already in Ubuntu.

Also, you can try to follow DEP-14 (although is mark as candidate) and
add debian/master as default branch.

What about enable salsa-ci?

> Finally would you consider adding me as a co-maintainer.
You are in the DPT so you already are a co-maintainer. You can add you
as uploaders I guess.

Emmanuel Arias
@eamanu
yaerobi.com