Re: Requesting upload of proxmoxer 1.1.1-1 to unstable

On 2021-04-16 at 15:46:45 +0200, Lorenz Schori wrote:
> I updated proxmoxer to upstream 1.1.1 (latest stable release). I've
> pushed debian/master, upstream and pristine-tar branches now to salsa.
> [....]

I've removed the UNRELEASED stanzas of d/changelog and collapsed them in
just one stanza for the release that is being updated: there is no need
to keep track in it of things that were never in debian.

There were also a few trivial lintian fixes, which I've done

> The only thing left is "dch -r", release tagging and build, I guess.
> @Elena would you mind taking a look if everything is okay and then
> upload to unstable?

s/unstable/experimental/ , since we're still in freeze

Sorry for the delay and thanks for your work

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''