Re: RFS: python-click-log/0.3.2-1 -- Logging integration for Click - Python 3.x

On 6/5/21 8:04 PM, Emmanuel Arias wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not DD, but I send you some review, to gain time:
>
> * d/changelog says: `Bump debhelper from old 10 to 12.` but actuall> debhelper-compat version is 13.
> * Please use UNRELEASED instead of unstable, that can be confused.

Fixed

> * What about enable salsa-ci?

Enabled

> * What about adding an autopkgtest?

The test is running during build time.[1] I don't think running the same thing as autopkgtest does a very significant improvement.

@Fabrice, more review:

* The pristine tar contained <package-name>.tar.gz.*, it should instead contain .orig.tar.gz for origtargz
both for the sake of consistency and for origtargz to run fine
* We are in freeze time, and a new version upload unless absolutely necessary isn't appropriate[2]. This package does not seem
to have any (RC) bug or affecting any package that a version bump would be desired.

Hence, this should be uploaded after bullseye release. Feel free to ping me then, and I'll happily sponsor. Also, please take a look at my commits in salsa.

Thanks a lot for your work!

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-click-log/-/blob/master/debian/rules#L13
[2]: https://release.debian.org/testing/freeze_policy.html

Nilesh