Re: Build an initial Debian source package with py2dsp from a GitHub project

> Right and thus I am wondering if we could work through this, somehow?
> That is, $something fetches the tarball, runs sdist or whatever, and
> then the py2dsp magic.
>
> P.S. I know this sounds a little ambitious but I believe this would
> really help, too.

i do not plan to implement such a feature.

this solution also underestimates the in-progress migration towards
poetry and pyproject.toml, where `python3 setup.py sdist` is not
available.

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/