Build an initial Debian source package with py2dsp from a GitHub project

Hello,
recently i've been making some enhancements to py2dsp (part of
pypi2deb[1] ); for those who dont know what that is, py2dsp is a tool
that, given a PyPI project, will create an (initial) Debian source
package.

[1] https://packages.qa.debian.org/p/pypi2deb.html

I've just finished a patch that extend py2dsp to fetch the upstream
tarball from GitHub instead; nowadays this is my preferred source for
upstream tarballs, given it contains all the project files (not only
the one published on pypi via sdist, often missing important files
like tests, or doc sources, etc).

it's currently available at the git branch at [2] (there's a PR open at [3]):

[2] https://github.com/sandrotosi/pypi2deb/tree/morph
[3] https://github.com/p1otr/pypi2deb/pull/27

once you cloned/checkout that branch, you can run:

$ ./py2dsp --profile dpt --distribution unstable --revision 1 --github
https://github.com/USER/PROJECT

alternatively, you can specify an additional argument `<source name>`,
if PROJECT is not the source name you want to use in Debian:

$ ./py2dsp --profile dpt --distribution unstable --revision 1 --github
https://github.com/USER/PROJECT <source name>

and it will create the source package in the `result/` directory.

Let me know if you find this useful and if there are
issues/enhancement you'd like to see added/fixed.

Regards,
--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/